Past Due and Maintenance Alerts
In order to view your past due and maintenance alerts within the Grey Trunk RFID application, the first step is to click on the notification bell at the upper-right corner of the screen.
- Clicking on the bell will lead you to a menu in which you can select either your past due assets or your maintenance that is due.
- To view your past due assets, click on the "Assets Past Due" button at the top of the menu.
- This will lead you to a menu in which you can view the asset tag ID, the description, checkout date, due date and where the asset is currently assigned to.
- An asset is marked as "past due" when the due date that was set for the check out has been passed.
- Click on the Asset Tag ID button in order to view more information about the asset (this is also where you will check it back in).
- If you have several assets, you can click on the previous or next buttons to change the "page" of assets that you're currently viewing.
- Once you are in the "Asset Detail" page, you can click on the "Check In" button to check in your asset.
- Once you have clicked that button, you will be able to select the Return Date and any potential notes for the check in.
- Click the "Check In" button to complete the check in of the asset.
- To view the maintenance that is due, click on the notification bell and then select the "Maintenance Due" button from that menu.
- The notification for maintenance is triggered by a scheduled maintenance being past the due date while not being set to "complete."
- This will lead you to a menu in which you can view the asset tag ID, maintenance title, due date, who the maintenance is to be performed by and the completion date for the scheduled maintenance.
- Click on the asset tag ID in order to view more information about an asset and change the status of the maintenance.
To change the maintenance schedule, click on the "Maintenance" button and then click the drop-down menu to change the maintenance status of the asset.
The available statuses include Scheduled, On Hold, In Progress and Completed.
Once an option has been selected, a green notification will pop up in the upper-right corner of your screen to notify you that the status has changed.