In order to bulk edit your assets, the first step is to view your assets.
- First, click on the checkerboard menu.
- After that, click on "Assets" and then "View Asset."
- Next, you'll want to click on the "Bulk Edit" button.
- A menu will appear in which you can select the category that you wish to bulk edit.
- Once you've selected your category, click on the Download Asset List of Selected Category.
- This will download an Excel file with the chosen asset on it.
- Once the Excel file has been opened, you can copy and paste to edit specific columns in mass.
- Note: You cannot delete assets using the bulk edit feature.
- After you're done bulk editing, save the Excel file as an Excel 97-2003 workbook, or the .xls file type. Please note that no other file type will currently work with the Grey Trunk system.
- Click on the purple "Import" button at the bottom of the Bulk Edit menu to finish bulk editing your assets.