Check In / Check Out Asset
Checking an asset in or out begins with clicking on the "checkerboard" menu in the upper-right corner of the screen.
From this menu, you will open up the "Assets" tab and select the "View Asset" button to view your currently available assets.
- This will take you to the list of all of your currently available assets.
- Clicking on the eyeball icon will allow you to view an individual asset's details.
- Once you are viewing the details of the individual asset that you would like to check out, click on the check out button in order to begin the check out process.
- After you have begun the checkout process, you will be prompted to fill out the options on the menu that appears.
- Assets can be checked out to either an employee or a site/location.
- Only the fields that are marked with an * are required.
- If the asset is ready to be returned or checked in, click on the check in button.
- This will lead you to the Check In screen, where you can check your asset back into the system.
- When your asset has been successfully checked in, a message will appear in the upper-right corner of the screen to let you know that the status has been successfully updated.