- To access a maintenance report, the first step is to click on the checkerboard menu in the upper-right corner of the screen.
- Next, click on the "Reports" tab to expand it.
- Once it has been expanded, click on the "Maintenance Reports" button.
- Clicking on the button will lead you to a list of all of your currently scheduled maintenance events.
- When you click on the "Filter" button, you will be lead to the filter menu.
- This will allow you to select all of the criteria that you wish to filter by. Click on the "Apply" button to apply the criteria.
There are two buttons for exporting the data out of the Grey Trunk website.
These include Export to CSV (similar to an Excel file) and Export to PDF.
To change which page is currently displaying, use the previous and next keys that are listed near the bottom of the maintenance report.